- Loads of references online
- Its very easy and doing stuff in a weird way will usually end up working. This is a double edged sword as I have to do quite a lot of refactoring after each feature.
- Libraries are confusing
- I struggle with libraries because I don’t know exactly how it works, and always have questions which are not answered online, thus I end up making most features from scratch.
- Can’t do stuff with local files
- Compiling to an app store compatible format is tricky
- I’m planning to use PhoneGap to compile the project (if I ever finish it) which limits you to one project, and then you have to pay. It also doesn’t seem very well supported any more. Need to look into alternatives.